Staying Well and Staying Connected
Enliven Victoria (enliven) Primary Care Partnership
In 2020, enliven’s Health Literacy Services prepared a number of resources in easy English and translated versions to assist community members to maintain their health and wellbeing during isolation and beyond.
The resources included:
- What is Family Violence Poster A3
- You Are Not Alone (Family Violence Services)
- Solving Problems Together (Managing Conflict)
- Alcohol and Staying Healthy
- Taking care of Yourself in isolation (Older People)
- Taking Care of Yourself in Isolation (People with a disability and carers)
The resources have been used across the catchment and shared by partner organisations.
Resource: Staying Well and Staying Connected
Contact: Enliven Victoria (enliven) Primary Care Partnership
Topics: VicPCP, Resources, Health & Wellbeing, Enliven Victoria (enliven) Primary Care Partnership