Building Adaptive Communities - Workshops 2021
Building Adaptive Communities is a series of three workshops delivered by the Northern Alliance for Greenhouse Action (NAGA) with partners Enliven and the Victorian Council of Social Services (VCOSS) as part of a project funded by the Victorian Government and Melbourne's Climate Journey.
The workshops are intended to help Community Service Organisations and local councils to:
- Build their own organisational capacity to cope with and adapt to climate impacts and risks
- Support at-risk communities experiencing climate impacts
- Articulate their support needs and contribute to regional adaptation planning processes and thinking on government policy.
- Understanding climate change impacts - Tues 16 March
- Building the capacity of your organisation to manage climate change impacts - Thu 18 March
- Supporting the community to manage climate change impacts - Tue 30 March
For more information and to register: Building Adaptive Communities