Together For Equality & Respect (TFER) Partnership
Together for Equality & Respect (TFER) is a partnership with a shared commitment to coordinate and integrate efforts to prevent men’s violence against women across the Eastern Metropolitan Region (EMR).
The cross sector partnership includes more than 30 organisations across the seven local government areas in Melbourne’s east.
TFER provides sustained opportunities to build intersectional practice, collaborate, share skills, knowledge and resources, avoid duplication and strengthen the capacity of the EMR to enable gender equality and equal and respectful relationships between women and men.
- Women’s Health East
- Eastern Metropolitan Region Regional Family Violence Partnership
- Whitehorse City Council
- City of Boroondara
- Manningham City Council
- City of Monash
- Marooondah City Council
- Yarra Ranges Council
- Knox City Council
- Link Health & Community
- Eastern Health (including Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault and Yarra Valley Community Health)
- Access Health and Community
- Inner East Primary Care Partnership
- Outer East Primary Care Partnership
- Department of Education & Training
- Victoria Police (Eastern Divisions 1 & 2)
- PLEDGE Knox
- Migrant Information Centre Eastern
- Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Boorndawan Willam Aboriginal Healing Service