Beyond the Studio project
The Beyond the Studio project from Women's Health East and funded by Yarra Ranges Council uses superimposed images to show how art can play a vital role for women in public safety.
Artwork in public spaces can:
- make for more welcoming environments,
- encourage usage, and
- promote ownership and pride for people in the community.
Through the engagement and contributions of women of the Yarra Ranges community, six superimposed images showcase how public spaces could look and be enhanced if more artwork like this was commissioned.
Website: Beyond the Studio
- Photograph taken by: Kim Linssen
- Artwork by: Sioux Dollman
- Artwork photographer: Suzanne Phoenix
- Superimposed image designer: Jennifer Trott