Social Inclusion Framework
The Inner East Primary Care Partnership has developed a Social Inclusion Framework to guide actions that will promote social inclusion and an inclusive society.
The Framework includes:
• a definition of social inclusion;
• an outline of the guiding principles and values informing the work;
• a model explaining the factors that make a society inclusive;
• an explanation of how social inclusion relates to other key concepts such as social connectedness;
• case studies that demonstrate social inclusion in action.
Resource: Social Inclusion Framework
Overview: Social Inclusion Framework
Organisation: Inner East Primary Care Partnership