Victorian public health and wellbeing plan 2019-2023
The Victorian public health and wellbeing plan 2019–2023 sets the direction and provides a framework for coordinated action, ensuring Victorians of all ages are afforded the opportunity for optimal health and wellbeing so they can participate fully in their community, in education and/or in employment.
The health and wellbeing priorities for 2019–2023 are:
• Tackling climate change and its impact on health
• Reducing injury
• Preventing all forms of violence
• Increasing healthy eating
• Decreasing the risk of drug-resistant infections in the community
• Increasing active living
• Improving mental wellbeing
• Improving sexual and reproductive health
• Reducing tobacco-related harm
• Reducing harmful alcohol and drug use.
Resource: Victorian public health and wellbeing plan 2019-2023