Inner East Primary Care Partnership & Healthy Ageing
Healthy Ageing is a priority area for the Inner East Primary Care Partnership (IEPCP). The aim of their work is to promote, build and support the health and well-being of people aged 50 years and over in the Eastern Metropolitan Region (EMR).
The IEPCP work to support their partners by:
- facilitating collaboration, networks, and working groups;
- promoting best practice and innovation;
- contributing to the evidence base and supporting local initiatives;
- providing information and resources; and
- improving organisational capacity and workforce to promote the health and well-being of older adults in the EMR.
Some key areas of work include tackling ageism, supporting councils to be age friendly, dementia friendly communities, and elder abuse prevention.
Contact: Sharon Porteous, Active Healthy Ageing Adviser for the EMR
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: IEPCP and Healthy Ageing