Eastern Regional Coordinators
The Eastern Regional Coordinators group was founded by the Department of Families Fairness and Housing in 2014 with the following aims:
- To bring together the area coordinators whose role it is to promote and facilitate service coordination across the region.
- To reduce duplication of effort in providing navigation tools for the various sectors when the cohorts accessing services are largely similar.
- To support integration across sectors with workforce development, role modelling, promoting collaborative practice and training.
- To share relevant data and information across health and community service sectors.
- To seek opportunities to strengthen partnerships, links, responses & referral protocols.
Membership of the Eastern Regional Coordinators Group represents the following sectors:
- Family Violence
- Family Services
- Mental Health
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Children and Families
- FaPMI (Families where a Parent has a Mental Illness)
- Aboriginal services
The coordination function of this group currently sits with the Eastern Mental Health Service Coordination Alliance coordinator.
Website: Eastern Regional Coordinators
Contact: [email protected]