EMR Community Engagement Interest Group
The EMR Community Engagement Interest Group is an opportunity to share ideas, resources and training materials, learn from each other, enable networking locally, and to invite experts to speak about topics of interest.
This may include, but not limited to, discussions about the following:
- engaging with community / customers / consumers /clients
- policy/strategy/framework development and organisational advice
- co-design / human centred design
- supporting advisory committees and other structures
- sharing case studies and good practice
- relationship based engagement.
Membership is open to any professionals with a role involving Community Engagement/ Participation, who are working in community health, public or not-for-profit sectors in the Eastern Melbourne Region.
Five meetings are held annually (approximately every two months) at locations alternating initially between Link HC (Glen Waverley), EACH (Ringwood) and Carrington Health (Box Hill).
Contact: Sharon Porteous, Partnerships Coordinator, Inner East Primary Care Partnership
Email: [email protected]
Terms of Reference: EMR Community Engagement Interest Group