HealthWest is a Primary Care Partnership working across Melbourne’s western suburbs to deliver outcomes in:
- equity for health
- economic and social inclusion, and
- prevention of violence against women.
HealthWest, along with their Prevention Partners, have developed Meaningful Engagement for Social Inclusion: A Practice Guide, to help organisations create or improve their social inclusion work.
The Practice Guide is a collection of resources and techniques from various sectors and priority areas.
It includes information on how to:
- advocate within your organisation
- inform decision-makers and
- engage with your target audience meaningfully.